IMechE Awards Ceremony 2023: Celebrating AchievementsPosted on: January 18th, 2024
Last month, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) held its annual awards ceremony, recognising and celebrating the exceptional contributions of its dedicated employees.
Nominations poured in, showcasing the remarkable efforts and commitment of individuals who consistently went above and beyond in their roles.
Employee of the Year for IMechE Argyll Ruane: Anthony Stubbs
The “Employee of the Year” award was won by our NDT Tutor, Anthony Stubbs. Throughout the year, Tony’s impact has resonated profoundly, as highlighted by the glowing feedback from his students. His wealth of knowledge, experience, and captivating teaching style have garnered admiration and respect from students who have attended Tony’s training courses.
“Tony is always happy to help and a real team player. He is a great colleague and an excellent trainer.”
“His feedback and results from students remain outstanding, and he is always willing to help out wherever he can.”
Rising Star: Lauren Dearing
The “Rising Star” award went to Lauren Dearing, our Exams Admin Assistant. Lauren’s passion for development is evident, and candidates consistently praise her for the exceptional blend of friendliness and helpfulness she brings to her role.
“Lauren demonstrates proactiveness and initiative and this is well received by the leadership team.”
“Lauren’s customer service whilst dealing with candidates is second to none, and she often receives fantastic feedback”
Several colleagues and teams were also shortlisted for their exceptional achievements over the course of 2023:
- Lucy Norton, Marketing Executive: Outstanding Contribution
- Stewart Gray, NDT Trainer: Employee of the Year
- Bryan Ravenshear, General Manager: Employee of the Year
The list of nominated individuals and teams further showcased the depth of talent and dedication within IMechE Argyll Ruane:
- Amy Schofield, Marketing Manager: Outstanding Leadership
- Bryan Ravenshear, General Manager: Outstanding Leadership
- Christian Beever, NDT Trainer: Employee of the Year
- Kristian Hampson, Group Technical Manager & Level 3 Consultant: Outstanding Contribution
- Leanne Oldfield, Exams Co-ordinator: Outstanding Contribution
- Melissa-Louise Thomas, Senior Examinations Co-ordinator: Outstanding Leadership
- Nathan Bate, Level 3 Consultant, Trainer & Examiner: Employee of the Year
- IMechE Argyll Ruane Exams: Best Team
- IMechE Argyll Ruane: Best Team
- IMechE Argyll Ruane Accounts: Best Team
Congratulations to all the winners, shortlisted individuals, and nominees for their achievements and contributions over the past year. We look forward to another year of innovation, excellence, and collective success!