Amy joined the team in October 2021 and is responsible for leading the marketing activities at IMechE Argyll Ruane, IMechE Fife NDT and Sonaspection. Amy has worked within the NDT industry for over 9 years has played a role in raising the profile of STEM and NDT, as well as supporting the development and implementation of the NDT Apprenticeship schemes.
Amy is also a member of Council at the British Institute of NDT and chairs their Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group, which looks at ways of creating a more inclusive industry.
Outside work, Amy enjoys exploring new areas with her two dogs. Bella the flat coated retriever and Narla the Labrador.
- MSc in Forensic Psychology
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Affiliate Studying Member
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Affiliate Member
- Affiliate Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Member of The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (MInstNDT – Allied Roles)
- BINDT Council Member
- Chair of the BINDT Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Group (DIAG)
- BINDT Yorkshire Branch Representative to Council