We provide a wide range of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Institute of Corrosion (ICorr) examinations to customers and clients to help meet their certification needs.
We administer examinations from the Engineering Training Centre in Sheffield, UK and also have a global network of examination centres to ensure that you are able to sit your exams and receive your certification, wherever in the world you are based.
Below is an outline of our examinations, including related certification schemes. Training provided by IMechE Argyll Ruane and our partners are strictly adhered to follow the syllabus of the corresponding certification scheme.
Click on a certification scheme below for a full list of available examinations and related training courses:
- Ultrasonic Testing (welds, wrought, castings and corrosion mapping)
- Radiographic Safety (BRS/RPS)
- Radiographic Interpretation
- Full Radiography (welds and castings)
- Visual Testing
- Penetrant Testing (general)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (general)
- Electromagnetic Testing (welds)
- Weld Inspector
- Ultrasonic TOFD
- Ultrasonic Phased Array
- Computed Radiography
- Computed Radiography Interpretation
Aerospace available. please enquire.
PCN Update: From January 2017, PCN recertification examinations are now required to be completed six weeks prior to the expiry date. More information about the recent changes can be found here.
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiography (testing and interpretation)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Visual Testing
- Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
Covers Rolls Royce, Agusta Westland and BAE needs.
- Painting Inspector
- Pipeline Coatings Inspector
- Cathodic Protection Technician
- Hot Dip Galvanizing Inspector
- Insulation Inspector
- Fire Proofing Inspector
Please contact us for more details or if you have a specific examination requirement.
PCN – Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing
ASNT – American Society for Non-Destructive Testing
ICorr – Institute of Corrosion
API – American Petroleum Institute
Course bookings require payment or a purchase order to be supplied before a place can be confirmed.