Formed in 1999, our Level 3 Services department is one of the longest-running in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) industry.
Our Level 3 Consultants have a combined work experience of over 100 years, spanning a variety of industries such as; Nuclear, Aerospace, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
Each of our Consultants holds a selection of Level 3 Certifications, including ASNT NDT Level III, PCN Level 3 and EN4179/NAS410 Level 3. In addition, our Consultants hold customer/regulatory approvals from organisations such as; Rolls Royce, Airbus, BAE Systems, Safran, MTU and Form 4 Approval from the CAA and EASA.
To get in touch with our team, or to request a consultation, contact us on:
How we can help
Our Level 3 team can look after all on-site requirements for your organisation, offering you top-quality customer service, cost/time effective solutions and easy access to an expert consultant. Our services include:
- Act as the Responsible Level 3
- NDT Programme set up and management
- Advice on any aspect of Non-Destructive Testing
- Solutions provision
- Meeting legal requirements
- Expert testimony provision
Training and examinations (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Initial, refresher, additional and bespoke training
- Creation of exam materials, in compliance with the employer’s Written Practice
- On-site invigilation of examinations, e.g., PCN, EN4179/NAS410, SNT-TC-1A
Auditing / procedures / techniques
- Internal auditing and support during external audits, e.g., NADCAP, ASME & CAA
- procedure writing, review and approval
- Oversight/witnessing for operator compliance
- Technical document review
Meet the team
Our customer-focused team has a flexible approach, a wealth of knowledge and experience, and an excellent reputation in many industries. Meet the team.
From small to large enterprises, companies all over the world use IMechE Argyll Ruane to operate efficiently and in compliance with industry standards. View case studies.