Formed in 1999, our Level 3 Services department is one of the longest-running in the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) industry.
Our Level 3 Consultants have a combined work experience of over 100 years, spanning a variety of industries such as; Nuclear, Aerospace, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
Each of our Consultants holds a selection of Level 3 Certifications, including ASNT NDT Level III, PCN Level 3 and EN4179/NAS410 Level 3. In addition, our Consultants hold customer/regulatory approvals from organisations such as; Rolls Royce, Airbus, BAE Systems, Safran, MTU and Form 4 Approval from the CAA and EASA.
How we can help
Our Level 3 team can look after all on-site requirements for your organisation, offering you top-quality customer service, cost/time effective solutions and easy access to an expert consultant. Our services include:
- Act as the Responsible Level 3
- NDT Programme set up and management
- Advice on any aspect of Non-Destructive Testing
- Solutions provision
- Meeting legal requirements
- Expert testimony provision
Training and examinations (Level 1, 2 and 3)
- Initial, refresher, additional and bespoke training
- Creation of exam materials, in compliance with the employer’s Written Practice
- On-site invigilation of examinations, e.g., PCN, EN4179/NAS410, SNT-TC-1A
Auditing / procedures / techniques
- Internal auditing and support during external audits, e.g., NADCAP, ASME & CAA
- procedure writing, review and approval
- Oversight/witnessing for operator compliance
- Technical document review
Our customer-focused team has a flexible approach, a wealth of knowledge and experience, and an excellent reputation in many industries. Meet the team.