2024 training calendar now live!Posted on: October 19th, 2023
Categorised: NDT ICorr News
You can now view our 2024 training calendar. Secure your spot early on one of our exceptional Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) or coatings training programmes.
Accredited by leading organisations and regulatory bodies, our training and examinations for NDT and coating methods align with internationally recognised and employer-based certification schemes, including PCN (ISO 9712), EN4179, NAS 410, SNT-TC-1A, and the Institute of Corrosion (ICorr).
Our training caters to a wide range of skill levels, from Level 1 to Level 3, encompassing introductory, appreciation, and refresher training, as well as comprehensive examinations. Additionally, we can provide bespoke courses tailored to meet your organisation’s specific needs and offer online training for universal accessibility.
Our experienced team possesses extensive industry knowledge and expertise, and are dedicated to supporting you throughout your journey, ensuring you have an exceptional learning experience with us.
What you can expect when visiting our training schools
- In-depth, hands-on practical training by experienced and knowledgeable trainers
- A relaxed, stress-free learning and examination environment
- To fully understand the subject and feel confident in taking their exam
- To leave feeling competent applying what you have learned in the workplace
- A no-quibble Money Back Guarantee on Non-Destructive Testing training courses undertaken at IMechE Argyll Ruane in Sheffield, or IMechE Fife NDT in Scotland
Train with us
Contact the team to book your course today.