Candidates must hold a relevant Weld Inspector approval and refer to the relevant certification documentation regarding all eligibility rules. We strongly advise that all candidates taking the 5 day course allow revision time before attempting the Weld Inspector Level 3 examination. This course does not include training relating to Radiographic Interpretation, other than an outline (ref: AR/RI2).
- Technical and supervisory qualities required
- Quality assurance
- Content of NDT reports (theory and practical)
- NDT capabilities and limitations
- Assessment of fracture samples
- Review of all welding/senior welding inspector examination syllabuses
- Steel metallurgy
- Crack mechanisms
- Welding symbols
- Practical exercises
- Examination syllabuses
Validated by BINDT and recognised by PCN
Training course: £940
PCN levy: £84
Note: Prices are correct at time of issue but may be subject to change, with the exception of confirmed bookings.