Candidates wishing to become certificated as a Visual Welding Inspector under a nationally/ internationally recognised qualification scheme can consider the ASNT Visual approval, subsequent to attendance on the above course.
- The role of a visual welding inspector
- Inspection equipment and the use of gauges
- Welding related standards and codes
- Welding processes and terminology
- Pre-weld, pre-heat and post weld visual inspection
- Welding consumables
- Basic steel weld metallurgy
- Welding defects
- Defect acceptance levels
- Safety issues
Validated by BINDT and recognised by PCN
Training course: £523
PCN levy: £84
Note: Prices are correct at time of issue but may be subject to change, with the exception of confirmed bookings.