ICE was established in 2001 by a group of highly experienced Oil and Gas experts in the areas of Engineering, Assets Integrity Management, Corrosion and Inspection Engineering Management. Throughout the year’s ICE has gained the trust of its customers. An excess of 300 successful projects in the MENA region was delivered. ICE has five main Divisions; engineering Division, Assets Integrity Management Division; Cathodic Protection Division, General Trading Division and Technical Training Division. ICE services cover many industrial sectors including; Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Infrastructure and Industry.
- 21- 25 May ICorr Protective Coatings Inspector Level 1
- 20 – 24 August ICorr Protective Coatings Inspector Level 2
- 17 – 19 September Insulation Inspector Level 2
- 22 – 24 October ICorr Passive Fire Protection (PFP) Coating Inspector (Epoxy) Level 2
- 26 – 30 November ICorr Protective Coatings Inspector Level 1
- 10-14 December ICorr Protective Coatings Inspector Level 2
|Houssam Sabry||Mahmoud Gamil|