With over 25 Years’ experience in the Inspection industry, Steve has worked worldwide on construction in the oil and gas industry on numerous projects, pipelines, refineries & Fabrication Shops / Yards both onshore and off, as the, Clients QC Supervisor, Senior Welding Inspector, QA/QC Coordinator, Clients Surveyor, Clients Rep, Senior Pipeline Inspector, 3rd Party Surveyor, NDT Technician & Coating Inspector.
- City & Guilds of London: Fabrication & Welding Engineering Technician.
- The Welding Institute. (CSWIP). 3.2.1. Senior Welding Inspector.
- European Welding Institute. (EWI). Level 3 Welding Inspector.
- International Institute of Welding. (IIW). Welding Inspector.
- PCN Level 3: Weld Inspection, Visual Testing. Penetrant Testing. Magnetic Particle Testing.
- PCN Level 2: Ultrasonic testing (Welds), Visual Testing, Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle testing, Radiographic Testing (Welds & Castings), Radiographic Interpretation (Welds & Casting).
- PCN Level 1: Basic Radiation Safety.
- Institute of Corrosion. (ICORR). Level 2. Painting Inspector, Pipeline Coating Inspector.
- I.R.C.A.: 9001 Internal Quality Management System Auditor 2015.