This course is not suitable for candidates who have not undertaken a full PCN Weld Inspector Level 2 or Weld Inspector Level 3 course approved courses in preparation for a PCN examination.
- Session on queries regarding general theory
- Weld identification
- Defect identification
- Measurement of welds and defects
- Use of weld gauges
- Practical welding inspection
- Radiographic interpretation (self-revision) if required
- Session on queries regarding examinations
Validated by BINDT and recognised by PCN
Course dates are based on customer demand, please contact us for available dates.
+44 (0)114 399 5720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org