Fireproofing Inspectors will also be able to recertify/transition to Passive Fire Protection (PFP) Coating Inspector (Cementitious) Level 2 in the near future. A discount is available if both recertifications are undertaken within 6 months of the cementitious course being released. If an Insulation Inspector recertification is taken within 6 months of a PFP recertification a further discount is available.
The recertification course will cover the inspection of modern types of Passive Fire Protection as found on hydrocarbon installations for both on and offshore facilities. This will include structural members, decks and bulkheads and storage or process tanks and associated pipework. Mechanically fixed methods are not covered.
- Overview of passive fire protection
- Development process of an epoxy PFP system
- Factors affecting durability
- Common defects
- Typical equipment used by an Inspector
- Health & Safety requirements for site working
- Documentation to be reviewed
- Role of the Inspector on site
- What an Inspector monitors during PFP application
- Inspection & Reporting
£395 (Excl. VAT). per method
£495 (Excl. VAT) if you recertify in 2 certifications together.
£595 (Excl. VAT) if you recertify in 3 certifications together.