- Download and complete the application form and upload with a copy of your CV
- Individuals receive access to the training notes for revision (optional)
- Complete a multiple choice assessment online (you get 3 attempts)
- Achieve a mark of 70% or higher to pass
- Receive your ICorr certification and ID card
Note: It is not possible to transition into a Level 3 as it is only awarded upon passing a closed book formal examination.
|Recognised certificate held||ICorr certificate achieved by transition|
|NACE Level 1||ICorr Level 1|
|Frosio Level 1|
|NACE Level 2 & 3||ICorr Level 2|
|Frosio Level 2 & 3|
|BGAS Level 1 & 2|
|BGAS Site Coatings Inspector||ICorr Pipeline Coating Level 2|
ICorr Level 2
The assessment for transition to ICorr Level 2 consists of 40 randomly chosen multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.