The one day course includes an introduction to NDT history, certification, advantages and limitations of the main methods including visual testing, penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, radiographic testing ultrasonic testing, NDT reliability and the future.
- The varying certification schemes for NDT personnel
- The basic physics and mechanics behind basic NDT methods including:
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- The advantages and disadvantages of the above NDT techniques
- The types of flaws that can be detected by the above NDT techniques
Training course: £394
Note: Prices are correct at time of issue but may be subject to change, with the exception of confirmed bookings.