ICorr Recertifications can be completed online for the following methods:
- Painting Inspector Level 1
- Painting Inspector Level 2
- Insulation Inspector
- Pipeline Coatings Inspector Level 2
- Hot Dip Galvanising Inspector
- Fireproofing Inspector Level 2 – A replacement recertification process will be available shortly. Existing ICorr Fireproofing Inspector personnel wishing to re-certify their expired
certificates beyond 1st April 2021, will be given a further certification extension period by ICorr up to 31st July 2021. Please contact email@example.com or call +44 114 399 5720. See here for more details.
- Download and complete the application form and upload with a copy of your CV
- Individuals receive access to the training notes for revision (optional)
- Complete a multiple choice assessment online (you get 3 attempts)
- Achieve a mark of 70% or higher to pass
- Receive your ICorr certification and ID card
ICorr Level 2
The assessment for transition to ICorr Level 2 consists of 40 randomly chosen multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.
£375 (Excl. VAT). per method
£495 (Excl. VAT) if you recertify in 2 methods together.