ICorr Recertifications can be completed online for the following methods:
- Painting Inspector Level 1
- Painting Inspector Level 2
- Insulation Inspector
- Passive Fire Protection Inspector
- Pipeline Coatings Inspector Level 2
- Hot Dip Galvanising Inspector
- Download and complete the application form and upload with a copy of your CV
- Individuals receive access to the training notes for revision (optional)
- Complete a multiple choice assessment online (you get 3 attempts)
- Achieve a mark of 70% or higher to pass
- Receive your ICorr certification and ID card
ICorr Level 2
The assessment for transition to ICorr Level 2 consists of 40 randomly chosen multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes.
£375 (Excl. VAT). per method
£495 (Excl. VAT) if you recertify in 2 methods together.