Candidates must hold BRS and Conventional Radiographic Testing depending on the sector sought.
The syllabus details the use and control of Computed Radiographic systems in accordance with current standards and practice to ensure compliance with requirements.
The course is ideal for candidates wishing to be certified in Computed Radiography, in either PCN, ASNT or EN 4179/NAS 410 to a company written practice. The course is available in the following sectors: welds, castings, profile/tangential (in-service inspection of sectional loss).
- Digital imaging plates
- Imaging plate scanners
- Image format
- IQI sensitivity
- Basic spatial resolution
- Factors affecting image resolution
- Signal to noise ratio
- Compensation principles
- Grey values
- Pixel size and spatial resolution
- Modular Transfer Function
- System classes in imaging plates
- Application of Computed Radiography
- Specifications and procedures
- Software image manipulation techniques
- Control of CR Systems including equipment
- Procedure writing to meet international requirements
- Archiving considerations
Validated by BINDT and recognised by PCN
As this course is based on your own individual requirements, please contact us for a personalised price.