Sheffield, South Yorkshire
We’re IMechE Argyll Ruane, an internationally renowned provider of NDT (Non-Destructive Testing), corrosion and coatings training and consultancy services.
Based in a multi-million-pound Engineering Training Centre, we provide an unrivalled learning environment with the latest equipment and facilities on offer.
We’re proud to be a part of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, an organisation that has been improving the world through engineering since 1847.
Now we’re looking for a Customer Services Executive to join our team in Sheffield on a full-time basis.
As a Customer Services Executive, you will be responsible for supporting our training and consultancy services through a range of customer facing activities.
Specifically, you will handle sales enquiries, take bookings and resolve any issues that students on our training courses may experience. You’ll also be involved in creating leads that result in sales of our services and training courses.
You will ensure an efficient and fluent service at all times, whilst providing support for administrational Reception Desk duties when necessary.
Additionally, you will undertake outbound sales activities and accurately record leads via the CRM system, as well as helping to predict future revenue with accurate sales and bookings activity.
To be considered as a Customer Services Executive, you will need:
– Previous experience of working in a customer contact and/or sales environment
– Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, with an excellent telephone manner
– Excellent people and relationship management skills
– A willingness to be flexible as a member of a small team
– The ability to work resourcefully without close supervision
– The ability to manage your own workload and deal with conflicting priorities
– To be proficient in Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
– Salary of £23,000 – £26,000 DOE
– A minimum of 26 days’ holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
– An extra day off for your birthday
– Benefits including stakeholder pension scheme, life assurance and private health cover
– Continuous training and career development
– A range of wellbeing benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
This is a brilliant opportunity for a customer service or sales professional to enhance their existing abilities and drive the success of a leading organisation with a rich history.
Once you join our team, you’ll discover that we’re dedicated to making our employees’ working life as fulfilling and enjoyable as possible.
So, if you’re a customer-orientated individual with a penchant for contributing ideas, an enthusiastic nature and the desire to succeed as a team, we want to hear from you!
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
We regret that we are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from us within 28 days of the closing date for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Support Executive, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Success Executive, Customer Care Executive, Customer Solutions Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Rep, Customer Support Representative, or Client Services Executive.
Webrecruit, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and IMechE Argyll Ruane are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to take your next step as a Customer Services Executive, please apply via the button shown.